Shampoo away dry, itchy skin, rashes, inflammation, sores and more…
Bottle Size: 8oz
Potency: 200mg of Hemp Oil Extract (CBD) per bottle
Directions: Wet fur thoroughly. Shake shampoo well and gently rub a generous amount into fur and skin. Leave on for a few minutes while massaging your pet.
Ingredients: Castile Soap, Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Witch Hazel, Calendula Oil, Hemp Oil Extract (CBD), Tea Tree Oil, Clove Oil, Lemon Grass Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Zinc Oxide
• CBD extract is a natural anti- inflammatory, naturally help manage skin irritation and inflammation.
• Calendula Oil is a great moisturizer for dry skin and for severely chapped or split skin. It helps soothe the area and reduce the pain. Inflammation — It works well on sprained muscles or bruises; its anti-inflammatory action helps lessen swelling from injury.
• Glycerin assists in retaining moisture and is helpful in pulling oxygen into the skin. It is an emollient, making hair and skin not only moist, but soft and supple to the touch.
• Jojoba Oil
Promotes Skin Health.
Promotes Hair/Fur Health.
Contains Vitamin E.
Contains Vitamin B Complex.
Fights Fungi and Infections.
.• Witch hazel has been used for centuries to naturally help heal and prevent:
Redness and swelling.
• Tea Tree Oil is a natural antiseptic helping heal irritated skin. It is applied to the skin for infections such as acne, fungal infections of the nail (onychomycosis), lice, scabies, athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), and ringworm.
• Clove Oil is known for its antimicrobial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral properties. Antiseptic — It is applied topically to assist in addressing fungal infections, wounds and cuts.
• Lemon Grass Oil is used to relieve muscle pain, externally to kill bacteria, ward off insects, and reduce body aches, and internally to help your digestive system.
• Eucalyptus Oil is used for healing wounds, ulcers, burns, cuts, a